If you are unhappy about your smile and struggling to eat due to missing teeth, or have had enough of loose and cumbersome removable dentures, we have the solution for you!
We understand that having missing teeth or ill-fitting dentures could severely impact your quality of life, ability to eat your favourite foods and confidence in social situations. Our highly trained and caring dentists are committed to proving you with dental implant treatments applying the latest technology and scientific research to ensure you are happy with the treatment and the successful long term outcome.
Dental implants are a revolutionary treatment option to replace single and several missing teeth as well as securing dentures in place. Patients everywhere are transforming their confident smiles and ability to eat as well as improving their quality of life with this treatment option.
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant includes an implant root surgically placed into the bone and is left to heal for a period of 3-6 months. The dental implant is made of Titanium which is a biocompatible material. This material allows bone to fuse to the metal root in a process called osseointegration. Following successful healing and fusion of the bone to metal, is the placement of a fixed crown to the implant to restore the function and aesthetic requirements.
Dental implants could be used to replace a single missing tooth, or several missing teeth, they can also be used to support and anchor a full denture to the remaining ridge. This is because animplant is strong enough and capable of supporting more than a singular tooth. Furthermore, dental implants have a success rate of almost 100%, as long as you are a non-smoker and have good oral hygiene. Routine dental check-ups and cleans will also help increase the longevity of your implant!
There is a myriad of advantages associated with dental implant, some of which includes
- Replacing gaps in the mouth with permanent teeth!
- Saying goodbye to ill-fitting, loose and painful dentures
- You can eat your favourite foods again!
- Restoring your chewing, eating and speaking ability
- Restoring confidence to your smile with a permanent solution!
- High success rate of dental implants and having more than one missing tooth replaced!
- If you would like to know more about dental implant or thinking of getting this treatment, we invite you to book a consultation with our highly trained and professional dentists in Townsville to determine whether this is the right solution for you. At your consultation, our dentists will examine the condition of your mouth and to determine if the treatment will be possible, the approximate costs will be given along with an explanation of the procedure involved.
Your consultation will be informative without any obligations. So give our friendly team a call today to get the right answers about dental implants to all your questions on 07 4723 0624.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.